I kept close tabs on the release and reviews of flipback books when they were launched by Hodder & Stoughton this past June. Since then, a few new exciting developments have occurred.
First, and perhaps most interestingly for those of us in America, Jane Austen’s novels are now available in flipback, and they can be purchased through Amazon.com partners. If you’re in America and want to get your hands on a flipback, this is a great opportunity to check one out without prohibitive shipping and handling costs. It seems the Austen flipback books are published by John Murray, an imprint of Hodder.
In other flipback news, Hodder & Stoughton has added six new titles to its 18-title flipback catalog. The new books include:
- “Mister Pip” by Lloyd Jones
- “The Bone Collector” by Jeffery Deaver
- “Brethren” by Robyn Young
- “Little Face” by Sophie Hannah
- “What I Loved” by Siri Hustvelt
- “Bad Men” by John Connolly